At Telcare, we have been protecting the welfare of our employees and customers for over 20 years.
In these worrying times, our thoughts are with all who have been affected by the pandemic and their families.
We just wanted to share that we are taking every precaution in our office in response to the outbreak.
The safety of our team and customers remains our number one priority and we are continuing to closely follow the advice of Public Health England and the UK Government.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation.
- Making sure that we are available to answer your calls and emails as usual whilst protecting our team enabling them to work in an efficient and safest way possible.
- All our employees are diligently following guidance and best practices from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office amongst others.
- We have implemented thorough, increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing.
- Each employee is being reminded of the importance of good hand hygiene and hand washing techniques, and of the role we can all play to help prevent the spread of any germs.
Including avoiding contact with people who are ill and of course, staying at home if they are not feeling well.
- With Social Distancing and Isolation in mind we have a rota in place where half our team carry out their duties from home whilst the other half work from the office. This plan has now been activated to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Home workers are aware of our Lone Working Policy and have carried out a Home Working Risk Assessment in order to stay safe.
Despite the disruption and uncertainty, we remain open and are running operations as business as usual, striving to supply our customers with high quality service as we always have.
We wish you all well.